A lightweight and stylish plastic planter that helps to take care of your plants - for home, office or anywhere.
170mm pot (170w x 145h - 100mm planting depth).
250mm pot (250w x 210h - 150mm planting depth).
A pot perfect for plants that don't like to fully dry out! For those plants that don't like wet feet these pots are also great with a whole lot of drainage and the inbuilt reserve is perfect to act as a drip tray. Just give your plants a water, tip out the excess and the tray will catch any other drips to protect your floor or shelves.
- Self-watering in-built water reserve.
- Plants can take the water they need.
- Stores up to 4 weeks of water (depending on plant).
- Ventilated floor helps aerate root systems.
- Matte finish.
How to use
- Simply plant your plant in as you would into any pot using a good quality potting mix.
- Water from above the first time to help the potting mix settle in. Excess water gathers in the waterwell at the bottom.
- The plant begins to wick up the water it needs from the waterwell via the potting mix.
- Once the waterwell at the bottom dries out it's time to begin topping up the water via the waterwell at the bottom.
- Topping up via the waterwell helps the plant get a good airing out between watering.
- Don't be afraid to let the waterwell remain dry for a while as well - especially in cold and wet and dark areas when plants don't need as much water and the potting mix remains wetter longer.
- In hot and dry and sunny areas you may find the waterwell needing topping up more often as the plant is more thirsty.
- Not only is it convenient and looks great, the pot is great way to see how much water is being used and to get to know your plants and their needs!
Shipping flat rates;
Within Christchurch $6.50
Free Shipping on orders over $150
Orders are shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays to avoid weekend delays.
Plants are secured with biodegradable bags and packed in tight with newspaper. Pots are secured with ecofriendly bubble wrap or packaging materials we have received and like to reuse. We do our best to use ecofriendly products or reuse packaging we have received!
If any plants or products arrive broken or damage please contact as straight away with pictures so that we can sort out a replacement or refund if applicable.